20040623
I overslpt again. OMG! Am i pig? Haha. Met chris abt 11. Make sure we have bought enough things for e bbq. Den we meet ophe den head on to chris hse. Snapped a few pic of chris while she was slping. Haha. She's such a pig. Okay. Let not talk abt it. Bbq was fun man. Pushed so many ppl into e pool. We are just having fun with e water rather than bbq-ing. Alex added butter into e charcoal. Is she trying to be a smart alec. Wahaha. We got scolding from e security. Cant swim in e pool unless we hav our custumes. Oh ya. Saw a girl frm STC. She seemed so farmiliar. I cant remember how did i noe her. But after tt, she's with a bitch. I shall not mention here. Im just suffering from some sickness. Keep coughing. I wan to slp liao. I'm so tired..
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:42:00 PM