20040630
It was raining heavily this morn. Was having difficulty in going to sch. I nearly got dentention and was late actually. But e prefects say raining, so nvm. Haha. Mr tan didn come to schol today. School was boring. I skipped e syf rehersal. I made a wrong decision. I thought i was right tt i stayed in school for lessons rather than going syf. Haha. But i think if i did go, my day wld be rather happier. I stayed back in class after school today. Cos wanted to complete my a maths hols hmwk. Den senna n company was like making fun of something. Mr tan accidentally sent a msg to xueli, supposed to send to his 'dear' de la. Haha. Damn funny. His 'muacks' is 'mak'. Haha.Left sch at 430. Walk ard tiong to see wad to get for fiona as tmr is her bday. My leg muscles are aching now. Cant walk down e stairs properly. Its so pain. Wanna get an early slp tonight. =]
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:11:00 PM