20040627
School is re-opening soon. I haven complete my hmwk yet. Gosh. I went to meet senna n company at tion kfc. Den did some of my work. Walked ard tiong n saw ppl holding balloons. So we went to get too. We wrote our wishes on it n let it go. Haha. Foolish thinking man. I left em ard 5. Cos had stackers gathering. At joan's ppl. I thought we were meeting at newton mrt station at 550. But actually it was 515. In e end, left me n jiali. We walked past so many condos but still cant find it. Really blur man she. Finally i found e condo. And it's like.. Wth! It isn't orange n brown in colour lo. They cater food. And i didn even eat finish, gwen n cynthia swing me and throw me into e pool. I went hmm drenched. I didn had an extra set of clothes with me. Haha. Her toilet got steambath one. So shuang man. Had a lot of fun in e pool. After tt we went to newton food centre to eat. I couldn make it for e last ttrain to marina bay but jurong east. I took it n dropped at ang mo kio as i thought maybe i could take bus 132 frm there. And i waited like hell lo. In e end i still take a cab hm. Haha. Im tired. Tmr still have to wake up early for netball.
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 1:45:00 AM