20040629
Whpp! Ms chng brought her nephews today. We did a lot of skipping. And running. I hat emy school. Its so small. I miss e court. We didn had court games today cos e nccs need to use it for their rehersal. Preparing for this coming thurs's ncc day. Den we went to e playground outside our school for training instead. Ms chng changed her fone! Whoo. Same as me sia. Next tues's training she's not coming. Cos she's going msia with e rgs ppl. Haha. I envy them n think tt i feel e jealousy. Joanne n me supposed let mrs yong know about e reversible bibs. We are afraid to tell her n didn really wanna let her know. We discussed with e girls about e bibs n decided to get 2 sets of new reversible one. Funny man. E 'c' kena flushed down e toilet. Wahah. Had bk for dinner with kelvin. My favourite single mushroom swiss. Yeah. Walked ard. Wanted to buy a new shoe. But there's so many shoes im fond of. Haha. Had to so much of work today. Netball attendance n a maths. I still have questions tt im stucked on e previous hmwk. Shit.
I'm happy tt i've found him. I wan to change for e sake of him. =)
[aStrOb0i]
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 8:45:00 PM