20040714
Finally today we had trng. Thou it was tiring, it was fun. Had lots of pumping n sit-ups. Do until my neck veh pain. Haha. I really
HATE gess. E sch is so small. Today's trng we even hafta use e bball court. I dun feel like a netballer. Slacked in sch and played bball tog with siewhuai. Chris damn rough. First she hit my throat. Den she hit my head. Haha. Poor me. Then went to meet mummy at cresent. Wasn't feeling well for e past few weeks. This time i really went to see e doc. I wan to be well before x-country. Haha. Mummy wasn't feel well too. I think she got my sickness too. Den i left her so that she cld go hm n rest early. Met kelvin for dinner again. Had alot. Haha. Tiong is like so boring. Im at there like almost everyday. Was raining heavily and we cldn't get out of tiong. Den we took a cab tog. Supposed to chat with him on fone. But i ate med and felt drosey. Woke up to blog and im going to bed now. tatax!
she motivated me alot.
whever i go, i have her on my mind. =]
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:06:00 PM