20040712


//hatred.

Tmr having P.O.A test. On trading n profit loss A/C. ARGH!!! Im afraid tt i'll fail. After a mth of holidays, my mind has become empty. What ive learnt, ive forgotten. Except for maths. Haha. Im gonna study hard le. Yeah. I got pissed by huaxing today. Fine if he doesn comes to sch. My area wld be more quieter. He was in sch u and he came to class after e bell rang off. Then he kicked our class chairs and tables. Destroy our class properties. We aren't rich. I was like doing my hmwk lo. It's like wth. I hate him even more. In e first place, i find guys a nuisance to me. He even attempted to quarrel with jiamin. I cant stand his nonsense anymore. Decided to go n tell mr tan. He's getting 2 strokes of canning. Den he msg jiamin n apologise. She regretted and feels tt she's in a diff position now. I HATE HIM

was hm abt 4. Actually wanna go town de. But jiamin didn wanna go. So i went hm to use com. Met kelvin for dinner just now. Had bk single mushrm swiss. Yummy! Haha. Walked ard at tiong. Walk until sian le. Haha. Saw mummy n sis at popular. Rched hm to watch child's hope. Haha. Blog and im going to study my test le.

All e best to jasmin. God bless!


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:08:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.