20040726
// i
HATE BUSES.
There's this lil misunderstanding going on during recess la. Someone msg pam, scolded her bitch and stuffs la. After sch there was so much ppl gathering at e fitness corner. So it was between pam, waiyong and angel. Haha. Dun wanna mention anything about e matter here. Rather embrassing. Girls are really too naive.
Accompanied kelvin to sim lim sq to buy his printer ink. Suffering from bus sickness from sch to bugis and bugis to tiong. Walked around bugis. Saw this boardshorts and there. limited edition and they come in 4 colours. Quite nice lars. Have e urge to buy. Took a pic of e wallet a wan to show jiamin tmr in sch. -
billabong ROCKS-
Mingsiu wrote me a letter today. Is about a story. Quite interesting la. Was msging him. He knew tt i wanna get first for x-country. He told me i could do it. At first i didn have mush confidence in getting first. He changed my way of thinking, and now i think e more i shldn't disappoint those who put their hope on me. I wont disappoint ms chng, mrs yong and of cos 'her'. I really ought to thank him.
*thanks mingsiu.
Blogging now. Dear is having some kind of sickness. Hope he will be fine.
*dear, dun ever think tt i like mingsiu okays. He just encourage me. i think i should reach my goal not bcos of him, but myself. I didn had much confidence bcos reena and ppl are gd long distance runner. I think i cant be compared to em la. tts why wasn't so confident in getting 1st. Now ive got it, im sure u wont wan me to disappoint u either. So no worries okay. you are e key tt opens e lock in my heart. =]
`hey ppl, i wont be disappointing you guys. Wait for me. I'll be getting e trophy. I will do netballers proud. =]
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 7:17:00 PM