20040724


I'm a liar man. Just because i care abt how i feel more so i had to lie to her, is it worth? She's so innocent. I shan't talk abt it anymore. She's rather irritating at times too. Haha.

I slacked e whole day. Until abt 3, i finally got my ass out of e chair. Went to trng la. This new bung is funny man. She has e looks of a girl, but her chest is so flat. Omg! Wad did she do to her chest? Yeah! Last week came some new ppl. I think got a few crook bah. E one from chong ghee and her buddy quite shuai. Ytd match was with julie, sze hui, ting fang, eileen, and this girl call pajarah?. I dunno to spell her name larx. She's from thai anw. Haha. We won all e way. Or maybe i shld say we trash all e other teams. Haha. We were short but yet our skills are superb. Haha. Im not boosting la.. -clap- everyone. Rched hm abt 915. Was early than ever. Had dinner which mummy cooked, and dad went to ask mum to buy yimee. Blogged and im gonna slp le. im tired. bye!!! x)

`sprint thru e track ..


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:14:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.