20040711
Its past midnight already. Cousin Jennifer is getting married tmr tog with patrick. Haha. Mummy is irritating me man. Wadever im gonna wear tmr morn, she just oppose. Argh!!
Stupid clara. I waited her call for e whole afternoon till i fall aslp man. Woke up at 330. Bathed n left hse. Gotta meet julie and ppl at toa payoh mrt station to go and watch e finals of youth cup. I wasn't interested at all in e first place. I hate bball. E girls match was a tough fight. Sg schs(red) vs sg schs(white). at e last 2 mins, sg schs(red) is losing by 2 pts. But in e end, no. 9 e star player, cherryl, shoot in. Haha. And e result is 59-57. I went off aft e girls match. Went to meet kelvin at toa payoh mrt station. So nice of him to pei me go to clara's hse downstair. Haha. Then we went to e railway station to have our dinner.. E mee siamm was super delicious. And bandung. A lil bit sweeter. But still it tasted veh nice. Haha. Stomach was like a ball tt time. Bus was quite jerky n feel like vomiting. Joyce called. I was veh surprised tt she didn go hm. She asked me to go n meet her, but i hafta wake up early in e morn tmr. Haha. I called angie. And she tld me tt joyce quarrelled with her mum. Tts why she didn wanna go hm. Haha. Was hm aft 11 plus. I'm veh tired. Blogged and i think im gonna slp soon. tatax! x)
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 12:34:00 AM