20040703


// syf!

I went to syf today. Like quite surprising lo. E weather today is like freaking hot lo. E actual thing starts at 5 de lo.. Dunno why we have to go to sch at 1130. Like quite early la. Haha. Actually i should be in 2F, but myra n mel plus yiling were tog. Haha. In e end i sat with em. Today our sitting arrangement wasn as luckily as e previous rehersal. Wasn sitting in front of daryl n company. Yiling was complaining e whole day. Sitting beside me n kept shaking me. Haha. Dunno wad did dhe do to her eyes today. Put make up i think. Den i think too dry le. Her eyes got those shit sticked there. Den seemed veh erxin. I got so focused when e bands were marching. Its like wow! They em power lo.. E syf was quite interesting la.. den saw e screen tt showed our flashcard display. Was veh nice. Haha. *Jasmin is proud of herself* -clap- Haha. E event ended arnd 7. I thought i had enough time to rush down for my trng. But it delayed my time. We were still there until 830 den we left tt sickening national stadium. Haha. Supposed to had dinner with yiling. Den so many of her frens there, its like a bit extra. So i went off n had dinner with kelvin. I was shocked when he tld me he going to watch spiderman marathnon. 4 hrs of movie. OMG! I can slp in e cinema. Haha. just rched hm and i'm dead beat.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:57:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.