20040717


//tiredd.
 
am i born to be a pig on earth? Haha. I was rched hm ytd at 6 larx. Den went to slp aft taking a bath. Cant imagine i slpt for abt 14 hrs. Woke up at 8 today and i slacked until 12 plus. Watched peach girl on chn8. Meet kelvin at tiong for lunch. And i was on my way to trng alone. Saw irene, michelle and pauling alone. Played this stupid "game" on e way larx. Hell man. I was fooled by irene. She tld me she wld accompany me there, but in e end she didn't. Damn. So i was on my way alone ag and i think i saw mrs yong in her car. Haha. I thought i was late for trng or wad. I saw a lot of ppl there. Thinking isn juan n guys. But it wasn't. Hurhur. Had new members. And they are quite gd. Got a few "shuai" de. Trng was much more focused on our stamina today. Still able to take it. Got hm and was veh tiring. Having muscle aches. Gonna slp early soon le. ciao!


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:01:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.