20041024


// swim, swim !!

i'm crazy about swimming. i cant deny. just came back from swimming lars. and i think when i'm sad, i just throw myself into e pool to forbid my tears from flowing. yeah. exams are over. but not a big deal. i'm going to torture myself during e hols. i've made up mind mind and am determined towards what i've decided in mind. yes. i'm out of my mind. but who cares? cause i'm just myself. i oppose what angie say. but what ive said are facts. it hurts my heart when i say too. whatever. i'm not gonna CARE. i suck.

im filled with guiltiness. i really want to make up to you.
I am Vindicated.
I am selfish.
I am wrong.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 8:39:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.