20070423


// i'll still choose you.

Trg was cancelled due t th bad weather, but wells..
Thrusday's trg is still on, at th street soccer court.
So everyone at th bus stop is so gna hav their eyes on th netball girls. LOL !
Today is th start of th second week.
I thought alot, agn.
I realised i really had neglected those friends who were there for me in th past.
I kno an apology cannot really explain much, i hope i will be able t make-up.
& make myself free, available after school.
Maybe we could meet up for dinner, or perhaps complete our assignments tgt.
Cool yeah :), i'm sure this would once ag foster our bond & motivate us t keep in touch w our studies.

Ohh yah, & i heard frm my friend's friend comment tht i'm very fierce.
She told my friend 'wah, fierce sia'.
Boohoo. I seriously harbour no ill intentions. :(
All i want is jus victory.
Yah, so at th end of this entry..
Sorry.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 7:40:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.