20070417
// keep us together.I seemed t blog mre at Taino's blog & not my own blog.Anyways, my firs two days of school are kinda packed man.I'm havg a tight schedule, 'cause ALOT of lectures are comg up.Everyday i reached hme late & tired, yet i've t sit down & keep myself awake in order t dl th necessary lecture & tutorial notes ( this is t prepare myself for sch).This is NOT kiasu okay, 'cause apparently if i don't dl it myself i'll jus end up sufferg.I miss my best of th BEST friends, really.Sometimes when i'm outside w other friends, i feel sad & hope they'll be fine whever they go.Ytd i met up w JOYCE :) & BEN at vivo for dinner.Tho i was late for at hour & had th thought of not turng up, i remained determined t travel frm clementi all th way down t harbourfront.I don't wna upset joyce & i miss her.& today i pang seh jeron, man !I feel so much lik a bastard. :(
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:39:00 PM