20070518


// t sit w you dazg.

I'm so in love spongebob now ! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Okays so ytd while samantha & me were discussg our proj, i was dng my research on spongebob.
Hahahahaha ! I felt bad afterall, 'cause she did alot of work. :(
In return i've decided t attend trg abit ltr t finish up our proj.
So i got th news tht POLY-ITE games comg up very soon.
Like in two months time!? And hols trg's gna increase like thrice a week.
Boohoooooo ! That means lesser time for friends & work. :(

Anyway, my blog is such a nice friend esp when it comes t bitchg.
I wna tell you how much i hate ur company.


I go out of my way t see ur face. :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:25:00 AM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.