20070531


// walk away.

HOHO ! Dear blog is as good as dead. :(
Common tests are comg up very soon.
Wish me good luck.

It's gna be over damn soon, a week mre t freedom ! :D

Which idiot told me poly is like honeymoon!? Urghhhh.
I feel tht life is very fastly paced now, hardly hav time t meet up w my friends or online.

Sometimes there's so many make-up lessons within a day.
& sometimes of th bad weather, I suffer frm severe headache. :(
& also sometimes trg start in th evengs, then prob end arnd ten.
I'm all worn-out by then t do anythng alr.

I jus studied long-hrs of CIP (for ur information is computg & information processg).
I am now using my portable PC (personal computer), in other words tablet PC too,
and i'm connected t th internet through th fixed wireless network.

I do not hav t use any modem & connect it t my PC, therefore it ease my convenience by ALOT.
Before I was granted access t blogger, i typed in www.blogger.com ( URL-uniform resource locator) in th address bar. & press enter to display th correspondg web page.
So after I've arrived at th web page, i typed my e-mail address eg jsmith@hotmail.com (jsmith is th username, hotmail.com is th domain name).
& now i'm posting my entires. HAHAHAHAHAHA !

I kno this is retarded, & I'm nvr a computer person.
So I'm gng back t study alr, t be a better computer person.
Bye bye ! :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:13:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.