20070615


// any inch of you.

Tdy I finally went for trg. :D
This is th very, very firs time trg w only four ppl (includg me).
At firs it was really very demoralised, thank god then appeared yunhao pebble & evonne.

Yah, poly-ite games approachg in a month's time.
Cheryl was tellg us TP had alr selected their team.
So they were decidg on whether should we start our selection in order t improve on th attendance.

Aiyah, there's smthng on mind these yrs.
Feel like dyg if I don't accomplish.
But wells, I've t let lose la.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:33:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.