20070625
// crush.Okays, I'll keep this entry short due to time shortage.Today's th firs day of school. How bad can it be carryg a heavy bad, & both my hands were occupied w my shoe bag & laptop. Boo!I got back one of my test papers alr, I will not tell you exactly how much I scored.But wells, I got an A2. :) HAHAHAHA.Tmr's sch is only from three t five. So maybe I'll go swim firs then head t sch.Dongtingdong called me twice tdy, so when I returned call I jus got th news tht trg is one three five ag.& comg trg there's selection for poly-ite games. Urghhhhhhhhh !I seriously need t manage my time well, so I can make time for velvet mary & valerie. :DOf course, not forgettg those who were still close t me. I still rmb you !
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:10:00 PM