20070614


// I jus can't, can't stop thinkg.

It's th fourth day of hols. I don't kno whether t smile or frown.

Come t think of next week, which I foresee this week & next week's schedule is about th same.
Mon, Wed & Fri I hav trgs in sch. I've alr pon-ed two trgs !
Luckily tmr trg is at five. :D I swear, I will turn up tmr.

Tues, Thurs & Sat I've given scheduled myself for work. If not, whe t get cash? :(
& I'm spendg ALOT recently. mreover I'm quite giam. *chuckles.

Okay, tht's all for tdy. :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:28:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.