20070605


// Long live scissors & ppr.





Th above shirt is frm David and Goliath, so cuteeeeeee ! :DD
It's an individual's taste and preference.
So maybe you can leave a comment on my tagboard only IF it's a positive judgement.

Visit th website below (if you want), 'cause only th classic tees (Todd, Trendy Wendy, and Dumb Blonde) is available at singapore.
http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/

There's a wide range of choices t choose frm, of course those printed w a huge polar bear there is totally blehhs. HAHAHAHA !

Tmr's common test will be on Business Stats.
So I've t conserve my energy, alot of mathematical formula t apply.
& th followg day will be Organizational Behaviour ! *snores.
Guess wht, I've plans on Friday & Saturday alr !
Planned faster even before my CTs officially ends. Wahahaha !


Pictures before I'm off t study.
Chio Busss. HAHAHAHAHA !





// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:05:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.