20070618


// move down t me, slip into you.

I feel, my holidays are really well spent.
Passg very fast, (one blink of eyes) now left one mre week of hols. :(

Tdy Minyi start sch alr, so Julie Cynthia Marina & me decided t go sentosa.
& we were havg a hard time psychog Minyi t pon sch, but wells she still attend sch.
I was like fuckg late as usual la, I'm so sure th three of em so wna poison my drink & make me die. HAHAHAHA !
So we end up eatg, & th two love-birds left a couple of hrs after I arrived. boo!


I am all ready t go for my badgg test now, please fulfil my wish.
& wish me luck.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:19:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.