
Tdy i had MIEC (microeconomics), th ppr was relatively tough 'cause I cannot nvr be a successful economist !!
Yeah, as usual I came hme & took a nap t replenish my energy.
I also recieved updates on my workg schedule frm Ben, thank you ! :D
& this Fri's celebration, we're celebratg Melvin's 17th b'day ! Yayness.
Thrus will be my last ppr. It will start at 4.00 pm & end at 5.00pm.
Weird timing. * rolls eyes.
So my classmates & I, we were all so excited & lookg forward t th no-need-t-mug days.
& probably this comg thrus will be our firs & official outg as a class. Hehehe.
Don't kno whe t go, Kong Aik suggested Zoo.
I accidentally heard it as Zouk, & I went like 'siao ah'.
Hmms.. I don't kno why th sudden feelg I'm livg in a world all by myself.
Except for some ppl, like ben who has been constantly encouragg e without fail everyday.
I really mean every single day, & sometimes I don't reply t his msges 'cause I'm busy & all.
& Samantha and Vanessa, rootg for me since th start of common tests.
Yet, wht happened t all my friends who are my dearest? & th closest t me.
They vanished into another world?
I feel very depressed, for th relationship tht we've built up over th years hav turned out t be like this.
Yah, there are substitutes over me. Tho we are busy & havg a tight schedule, I feel sometime we don't make time for each other.
Like th importance of each other.
Take for instance, me & Dee used t be very close. ( of course, I won't go into detail)
Yet, now we're all gng through this sudden silience.
Jus th sudden realisation of alot of thngs.
It seemed tht I'm closer t th stackers ppl like Julie, Minyi & Marina.
'cause it feels tht we've a nvr-endg-hunger t meet up.
Thank you, thank you for always arrangg t meet up. :)
Sorry girls, I won't be a PSK anymre. HAHAHAHA !
Yeah, so probably when you or you come across this entry these are all my thoughts during th period tht we haven't been meetg up.
I don't kno who t tell, how t tell.
So I'm actually typg out my thoughts on this non-livg thng.
While now everyone is gng through th common tests period, hope u guys are revisg ur work well.
I will not continue being a paraniod, or hav any wild imagations.
Hopefully wht I've posted tdy are rubbish.
Take care. :)
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:01:00 PM
one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.