20070623


// she reminiscences what happened earlier on.

Tdy I had my test, wells it's really very worryg. :(
Overall, I think I did an okay job.
But there's still mre t look out for, I'm sure (very).

Wonderg wht I've been dng these whole week!? *Grins.
Besides workg, I've been meetg up w three mad dogs.
I think I see em mre than I see my mother & sister.

Okays, I shall keep it short.
Th main pt is, tmr's th last day of holiday !!
Sorry, I don't mean it. But it's like wht th fuck!?

As planned, tmr 10:30 am I will be in school t complete my proj.
Then noon I will go somewhe tht no one will be able t find me. (sorry, I not emog or anythng)
Definitely not th least, at night I go meet velvet.
Wonderg who's velvet!? :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 11:50:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.