20070708


// packed.

So ytd was o7o7o7, guess wht.
It seemed like it was my firs time at hme, & firs time not spendg my weekends w juliechen.

& tdy I felt so much like a lard.
I slept three times in a row today, like studied stats and slpt, studied stats& stats.
yeah, so in th eveng I actually when down t replenish th grocerries at hme! :D

It jus gives me th sudden urge t blog, yeah but then on th other hand seems very lost at words.
I am gng t submit my ePortfolio online very soon, boreddddddddddddddddddd !

Tmr is Monday, countg down t another seven days will be our firs game against SP.
Th snrs hav also switched me t playg a GK. Wells, I jus have t accept.
In a sense, I also feel tht puttg petrina & christina our defence would be better. :)

For now, I can't wait for Bstats test t be over.
So tht I won't be faced w numbers & still numbers anymre.
Same for Bcomm report test. :(

Then I can go meet juliechen & do our retarded shits ! BYE.

I've moved on, finally.
I wna knw that girl. (:


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 9:51:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.