20070706


// runng out.

Hi, t everyone. HAHAHAHA. (retarded)
Okay, ytd we had friendly match against Nanyang CSC.
Tho most of th team players all in their thirties alr, they still played competitively.
& Yan Sin (used t be Singapore's sharp shooter), I nothing t say but t clap.

Yah, suddenly there's alot of FEARS in me.
I miss my friends, & I hate t kno how they live is & lookg at pictures of how are they recently through blog.
Tdy while on my way sch's opposite bus stop, I realised smthng but then I acted nonchalant.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 12:48:00 AM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.