20070701


// till then, I kno I am thinkg of you.

Being a cadet umpire has been th greatest achievement I achieved in my whole 17 (gng 18 years) of life.

Back then, I looked like a fool dng my runs.
& imagine you attendg th course alone, it's like loneliness has became ur bestfriend.
However, th six days course passed really fast & I am thankful for getting my certification on passg th umpirg course. (not participation excues me, HAHAHA)

It seemed tht th door t th netball world has welcomed me.
In fact, it has really brought me closer t th world of netball.
Tho it's like a stupid sports, I faced natural barriers & I've noticed I am nvr gna go far.

But wells, I nvr gave up & I am prepared t break my bones anytime on court t dive for th ball.
For without netball,I wouldn't hav met th special someones like beanie.
& maybe *********. :)

Today, I was caught up in a situation.
Whereby tall caucasians confronted me, & I was totally intimidated by their strong english ascent.
I am sure, I did not do a good job.
But I would nvr anyhow blow for an infringement, & be bias.

You guys can start laughg at me, I wouldn't mind.
I cried while walkg back t th office.
Ms Vivien, I thank you for impartg us ur skills.
But I am very sorry, t hav disappointed you tdy.

I hereby thank ppl like siying, vanessa, sylvia & all th other great netballers who hav encouraged me in not givg up t umpire. Thank you !

One day I was umpirg NL, someone asked would you rather be a player/umpire/coach?


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 1:54:00 AM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.