20070702


// what hurts th most.

I am stuck on statistics for almost 4 hrs!?
It's like I am forever at th same spot, & th work is like due tmr?
So is microecons, but luckily I've almost completed it before hand.

Projs & assignments are due soon.
Business communcations: one troubleshootg report, due comg WED. & almost forgot, test next wed.
CIP: e-Portfolio ( luckily, I kno what I am gna include for my content alr) due comg FRI.
MIEC: tutorial completed, news article proj 25 july (which I've no idea when is it,OMG).
Organisational behavior: almost done (thts 'cause Seb one man show, boo!)
Bstatistics: tutorial (I kno nuts), test on next MON (save me! less than a week frm now.)
CATS: need t worker harder on our product - multi-directional lift (lame, but meant for lazy ppl like ME!)

Thts all I suppose, but count th days I'm left w.
Trg has thus increased every Monday, Wednesday & Friday as pol-ite approachg.
Say I'm lucky or wht, I am playg for th team.

Okay, Seb tutorg us bstats online now.
I'll be back later.
Read my nonsense.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:27:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.