20071120
// bored fucks
HAHAHA! I don't welcome any girls into my heart.
I'm all about my girlfriend.
And who th hell is anonymous? Here's my answer t your question. :)
I dislike my classmates, but I'm really trying hard t make peace.
Yknw, I seriously hate t tell Christina/Janice how uncomfortable I feel about em.
Why? Why my classmates are so self-centered?
Why are they always competing w us? Or maybe jus Sebestian alone.
I really want t be nice, friendly maybe.
So I'm not a rude person in my friends' eyes. Or what some described as 'dao'.
I don't want, but why leh why like this!
Today I never meet my xtina! ):
I wish I could accompany you for that 45 minutes or so while waiting for th stupid bus.
Boyfriend, I don't care you're my boyfriend!
Wo miss ni lehxzxz.
(You got skip this boring part)
Tmr I got Blaw test on Contract 1 & 2.
I'm without notes now, so a quick review on what I've studied jus now.
Contract 1
A contract is an agreement between 2 or mre parties intended t legally binding. It is enforceable at law and mus contains these four elements: 1) Offer, 2) Acceptance, 3) Consideration & 4) Intention to create legal relations.
However, a contract hafta be differentiated from an agreement. An agreement may not be enforceable. E.g. there is no consideration, and no intention to create legal relations.
Okay so after all these, what exactly are offers and etc?
An offer is an expression made by one party (offeror) to the other other (offeree) communicating th offeror's willingness to perform a promise.
Acceptance is an unconditional expression of assent to th terms of the contract. If conditional, it amounts to counter offer.
There are generally 3 communications of acceptance.
1) Waiver of communcation: Offeror waives the need of communication
2) Silence: effective only when th parties agree
3) Postal rule: acceptance is completed once letter is posted.
An invitation to treat is an invitation to commence negotiations, or or an invitation to the other party t make an offer. E.g. Advertisements, however if terms of terms are clear and does not require further negotiations, it would be offer and not invitation t treat.
An offer can be terminated any time before acceptance by: 1) Revocation, 2) Rejection of offer, & 3) Lapse of time.
Revocation mus be communicated and it is only effective when the offeree recieves the notice of revocation.
Consideration consists of somethng tangible and of value such as money ($).
There are 3 different cases of considerations:
1) Executory Consideration: yet t be performed, promise given in return for a promise.
2) Executed Consideration: alr performed, promise given in return for performance of act.
3) Past Consideration: act performed at time of contract.
Contract 2
Pre-contractual statements are statements made in the course of negotiations.
Misrepresentations simply means false statements made in the course of negotiations intended to induce th other party to enter a contract.
Terms are promises and undertakings given by each contracting party th other, and are part of th contract. It can be an expressed term, or implied terms.
An expressed term is promises expressly communicated and agreed between parties. It can be communicated orally, or written, and both.
An implied term is promises not expressly communicated and agreed between parties. it is implied in th court by law and reflects th unstated intention of parties.
Exemption clause is used by one party in a contract to exclude or limit the liability of the party in breach of contract.
Okay thats all because I am so lazy t type. Anyway this is enough t kill.
Byebye I love my boyfriend! :)
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 10:14:00 PM