20071117


// a thief

Today is somewhat like a mugging day for me.
Cause after I woke up, I spent hours on my project. And now on my tutorials.
I am blogging now, because I am getting restless after being stuck on that particular question.

I am busy, busy like a bumble beezzzzz.
Every morning I am so bloody tired for lectures and tutorials.
On th bus I am bloody sleepy, at hme I'm bloody boliao.
Just like now, nothing better t do at hme.

Okay I want t watch The Tattooist (29 Nov) w my gf. :)
I definitely won't get a tattoo, or maybe a tiny one on my body nobody will even notice it.
Because I am a hum chee!! I am scared of this, scared of that, scared of everythng.

And my mother is bloody FAT&lazy, just like me.
She never go buy mattress for my lonely bed frame, thus I cannot bring girls hme t sleep. HAHAHAHA!
My poor ears are sufferg from all those awful snorings.
Luckily my gf is not jaclyn ng! HAHAHA!

I love my nana. :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 7:16:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.