20071228


// best christmas.



Pardon my late greetings.
I am as usual bitching busy, forever don't care my blog.
And damn lazy t blog.
Okay this year was th bext x'mas I've ever had.
I spent my christmas w my love. [:
Everything was well-planned, except for the presents.
We watched National Treasure, and dine at Indochine.
Ytd I finally met up w stupid larling eleven & malala, I mean minyi and marina!
We went t msia, then later in h night we stayed over at pig chen's house.
I am so happy, 'cause all my friends love me.
And my dear dear is so in love w me!
Maybe I don't wna password protect my blog anymre.
'cause I feel its kinda time, some should knw about our secret.
I love you baby. :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 1:47:00 AM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.