20071205


// E-learning

Today is e-learning, I don't have t attend any lessons in school. [:
So I've decided t spend most of my time revising for Common Test at hme.
  1. Blaw, Contract 03
  2. Blaw, Contract 04
  3. Macro, Product of Nation
  4. Macro, Unemployment'
Yeah, so I'm left w three tasks.
All gotta complete by 5:30 pm today.
I'm rushing against time, rushing like a bullet train.

'Cause I just agreed Pearline that I'm gng down t umpire for u21s selection.
Economy's bad, I need money badly & I don't want dear dear t return me such a large sum of money.
So girlfriend slog hard, I'll also do th same.

Then we'll have more allowance for shopping during th holidays. (:
It's been hard on you recently.
So no matter what I'm gng through now, I will preserve!

I want t be your favourite hello, and your hardest goodbye!
But you'll be my all time favourite. (:



// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 12:59:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.