20080125


My eyes are so small that they can only see you;
thats wht I love you baby.

sometimes, or rather most of th time life is so hectic.
I agree, even tho my life consists of school and girlfriend.
its really quite heartbreaking, t see myself far away from my friends.

sometimes life can be really bad, as tho its th worst roller coaster ride.
but my life ain't that bad afterall. :)

today was my best mrg surprise from dear dear!
I am so sorry, that i took up almost half or three-quarters of ur day almost everyday.
because you'll be a kallang, and it all took up so much of ur time that you neglected ur friends and family.

I'm sorry, if I've been bad.
but I just want t make you happy, not because you're my girlfriend but I love you.
"won't sleep without you" reminds me so much of you every night!

yay! and we'll be tanning tgt tmr. :)


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 1:11:00 AM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.