20080104
// rah rah.ytd was like a nightmare, I was all too scared.I didn't knw what can I do.Sometimes I think I really talk without thinking, which is quite a sad thng.Occassionally I think I am stupid, 'cause I gave pple opportunities to bang me.Okay, girlfriend's gna be real busy from next week onwards.Because 21s trg has increase.her weights is like every Monday and Wednesday.Then court trgs will be every Tuesday and Thursday.I swear th hell of it that we will survive through this sickening idiotic schedule.no matter what, I am gna make th impossible happen.but seriously, yknw I've got so much of fears and anxiety in me.I dno what got over me.you are my new craze, and it feels like it was yesterday only.Yea baby, so whatever it is, even if I am meeting you at shit timings,I will appear right in front of you.baby I love you. and I want t be stuck on you. :(
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 6:25:00 PM