20080211
// flashing lights.I've been hme for almost 2 days, trying very hard t study for exams.but it's sucha disappointment, that I spent my time watching tv and slacking.I guess I can never stay long at hme too, because my body just don't feel right.neither am I motivated t study, but it's getting better each day.life is just too boring esp when you need t study, I won't wna spend 20 yrs of my life studying man please!almost forgot, this year I gotta spend my valentine's day w gf tho she hasn't agree or somewhat.I don't care, she's gna be my valentine.but then, yet again th next day I have exams like 9 in th mrg.this rly rly sucks, you have t imagine how sucky my life is.smelly ass, I love you la!didn't I told you before that we're gna have countless valentine's day? :)
// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.
impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 3:24:00 AM