20080218


// worst fears.

today carrot/rabbit is one week old.
it was also a week ago that we went out tgt, just th two of us only happily.

today is th worst day of my life; th day that I cried so much of my whole 18 years of life.
I dno how am I gng t go through this phase of life.
I want t get done and over, I want t let go.
I really have decided, but yet ag how am I gng t do it?

I dread gng hme, because its really th scariest place where all th memory lingers.
I said that today was th worst day of my life because,
I kno I'm not gng t do well for today's paper. I feel so disappointed in myself. I can sense th disappointment in my mother.

also, it was really a huge disappointment that my relationship w christina failed.
I dno how t face th world.
I'm so afraid that I will just go crazy. I am so scared that I ever thought of ending my life.
it's just too scary, I never imagined myself loving someone so much at all.



// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 1:01:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.