20080321


// her eyes.

woah, its been a while since i last blog man.
feels like I've rly lost touched w you, my dear blog. ):
I've also noticed that my flobble chatterbox is down.
how I kno who visits my stupid blog still?

busy busy, rly busy umpiring these days.
primary school held in th mrg, then nationals in th noon, occasionally I spent th rest of my time umpiring (if not waiting for teng) before I reach hme.

finally, so glad that all our efforts have been paid off.
because th painting of my room is like finally done.
no mre touch ups, no mre tapings, no mre late nights.
and it was so bad that we didn't sleep for two nights, it was rly hard work.

results were out last week.
if hardwork equals results, then why I don't see my expected results?
it's just so disappointing, not that I am extremely hardworking. and I don't burn midnight oil or last minute work like some pple.
I'm no bookworm nor nerd baby!
I gotta accept whatever that is given t me now, now take this as a stepping stone.
so no point ranting and ranting. (:

on th other point, next sem's gna be like a big faimly for th many of us.
no mre seb janice and jasmin, but mre of th rest. yay!

almost forgot, I watched sky of love w teng kai lin.
very touching movie, I can feel everythng that is happening in th movie.
unlike some other love/sad movie that is a total drama and unreal.
though like a typical/common story that may have happened t some before.
yea so if you are reading this, don't miss out before th screening ends.

next I would like t catch Step Up 2 w teng too! (:
however, I always feel like slapping myself whenever I fall asleep while watching movie w her. ):
I watched juno w her, and not long after I fell asleep.
I'm so sorry dear. ):

okay before it gets too lengthy, I better stop.
no pictures, no interesting happenings.
but I promise pictures in my next post. [:

listen t her eyes by pat monahan.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 2:55:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.