20080322


// th ghost of you.

I'm losing my temper lately, it's terrible 'cause of so many pple she's th one that is getting it.
I hope that's because my period's coming, and nothing else's.

dear, I'm so sorry that you're getting all these SHIT from me.
ytd I pretended t be asleep after throwing my tantrum.
then I placed myself in your shoes, hmms..
guess I'm gna be very heartbreaking if you are ever treating me like this.

and it was rly too much of me, t say whatever nasty thngs that I've said ytd night. ):
this makes me so sad baby.
so sad, so sick.


// follow ur instincts. believe in GOD.

impossible is nothing. do not admit defeat;
jasmin // 8:04:00 PM

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

JASMIN

18
netball



LUSTS


NIL [:



friendster


`friends ,,






one day in the house of GOD is better than a thousand days in e world.